Our social and responsible agritourism site is opened every day of the year. It is a unique occasion to discover how the famous Kampot Pepper is cultivated and processed, as well as other spices, fruits and local plants.
Our visit consists of a free guided tour of La Plantation, followed by a commented tasting of our Peppers and spices.
You may also enjoy additional activities and discoveries about Taste, Khmer Heritage, and strolls.
- Tasting Following the visit of La Plantation, your guide will show you our range of peppers and spices, and will advise you on how to use them in your cooking.
- Restaurant Our menu offers a variation of our products, from Khmer specialties to the European dishes of our Rôtisserie.
- Cours de Cuisine From making coconut milk, to discovering our herbs, roots and spices, you will prepare Khmer specialties with our house chef. You make then taste them in the restaurant, in the heart of our garden.
Preserving the Khmer architectural heritage is at the heart of our project. Traditional wooden architecture tends to disappear from the Cambodian rural landscape. This is why we decided to rescue different types of Khmer houses, disassemble and rebuilt them on our property.
Our natural environment is truly exceptional and the views on the Secret Lake, and the Bokor mountain, and the surrounding countryside is breathtaking.
- Strolling around the 5 Senses garden, among tropical, medicinal and culinary plants.
- Meet the fauna and flora of the Secret Lake, in carts pulled by our water buffaloes
Kampot Pepper and Spices Farm Restaurants - Activities - Transportation
Overlooking Secret Lake Kampot Province - Cambodia Bookings 24h in advance Tel.: +855 (0)17 84 25 05 email : email@example.com
Open every day from 9:00 to 17:30 (last tour at 16:30)
Visit the world’s first museum dedicated to pepper mills in a traditional colonial house in Kampot.
The exhibition retraces nearly a century and a half of evolution of mechanisms and styles. It showcases almost one hundred pepper mills, from Peugeot’s initial model inspired by the coffee mill, to design and contemporary creations.
La Plantation Agritourism Center and Pepper Mill Museum #49 Old Market Street - Kampot Tel.:+855 (0)17 24 49 20
Open every day from 7:30 to 19:00 (Closing time 17:00 on Sundays)